Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My New Adventure!

I am so excited to be starting with Mialisia!  This is an amazing company which is just getting started, it is still in the Pre-Launch phase, and I am thrilled to get in at the ground-floor of this company.  Check out the videos on my website to see why...


brendalee.mialisia.com 


There are a couple videos on my website which show the amazing, VersaStyle jewelry and tell about the company.  There's a little tab near the top that says, "Get Answers" to learn more.  Watch and read and you'll see why I'm so excited!

My contact info is on my website, and the "Join Now" button is near the bottom.  :)  I am just starting out, getting my blog set up...I will add to and edit more as I go along.

Come to an informational meeting with me Saturday morning (June 8th) at the ICON Credit Union Conference Room in Meridian (on Overland Rd by Lowes and across from Roaring Springs).  Let me know if you can join me!
This is a fabulous opportunity!  Contact me to join my team, or to set up a show (called "Fashion Events") or to place an order...but orders can't be placed til mid-July when the company officially launches... :)   I will fill you in on more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment